This hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paris includes more than 50 key points of interest all around the city. Your ticket also includes a 1-hour sightseeing cruise, allowing you to see the city from a different perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Korean
- See incredible panoramic views of the monuments for great photo opportunities
- Enjoy multiple stops at all the famous landmarks of Paris
- Listen to entertaining commentary available in your choice of 11 languages
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Map of Paris
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free reward booklet including offers and recommendations
- Live guides available on Red Route in English (1 in 3 tours is live guided)
- Free Big Bus Tours App with Live Bus Tracking
- Free Poncho (in case of rain)
- Attraction tickets
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Begin your hop-on hop-off tour from any of the stops below: 1. Tour Eiffel Quai Branly - facing Pont d’Iéna 2. Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard 3. Opéra Garnier - Facing 15, rue Scribe 4. Louvre Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre 11 Avenue de l’Opéra 5. Louvre Pont des Arts - Near Pont des Arts 6. Notre-Dame 3, rue Lagrange 7. Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum 8. Champs-Elysées - Facing 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées 9. Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill 10. Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer 11. Gare du Nord - Facing 35 rue Saint QuentinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- To board the river cruise you must provide a valid Covid certificate: either a full vaccination certificate (2 doses +14 days), proof of a PCR/antigenic negative test no longer than 48 hour, or proof of positive result PCR/antigen test showing recovery from Covid-19. Proof is accepted on paper or on digital formats. Additionally, the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the certificate.
- Your voucher must be redeemed on board the bus first. If not, access to board the boat will be denied.