This amazing hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Paris will allow you to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. To see the city from a different vision, your hop-on, hop-off ticket will be combined with a panoramic night tour of the City of Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Begin your hop-on hop-off tour from any of the stops listed in the description below: 1. Tour Eiffel Quai Branly - facing Pont d’Iéna 2. Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard 3. Opéra Garnier - Facing 15, rue Scribe 4. Louvre Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre 11 Avenue de l’Opéra 5. Louvre Pont des Arts - Near Pont des Arts 6. Notre-Dame Quai de Montebello - Facing Notre-Dame 7. Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum 8. Champs-Elysées - Facing 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées 9. Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill 10. Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer (Morning pick-up to Opéra).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in the frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running.