Enjoy a visit to the Eiffel Tower, with a guided tour up to the 2nd floor, then explore the summit alone. Embark on a 1-hour Seine River Cruise with your ticket to see the sights of Paris. Complete your journey with a visit to the Louvre Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Le Champ de Mars Cafe and exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators.
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
- Wheelchair accessible (until 2nd floor)
- Audio guide is available only for cruise
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules
- The time you chose is for the Eiffel Tower meeting time. Contact the tour operator at least one day before your tour date to confirm the Louvre Museum entrance date and time