Conquer Paris as you discover the emblematic monuments that make it a legendary city that attracts millions of visitors each year. Experience the Eiffel Tower with a guide, then take self-guided visits at the Louvre and cruise on the Seine River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the souvenir shop, where you can exchange your voucher. Late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- You must go for your Eiffel Tower guided visit on the day that you book it
- The Eiffel Tower tour takes place outdoors, and it can be windy at the top