Head up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your direct access ticket and admire the views of Paris from above. Then enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Seine River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Cruise tickets can be picked up in advance at the local partner's office. Cruise tickets are valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit.
Select participants and date
Outside the café Le Champ de Mars, 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶