Enjoy breathtaking views of the capital from the Eiffel Tower, then cruise along the Seine River. Have dinner on a dinner cruise. Finish with a revue show at the iconic Moulin Rouge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Arabic, Hindi
- Enjoy a luxurious 3-course dinner
- Cruise along the River Seine, admiring the city's attractions under their evening illuminations
- See the Féerie Revue at the renowned Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a complimentary half bottle of Champagne
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Dinner on a cruise
- Direct access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour cruise on the River Seine with commentary and personal earphones
- Féerie" show at the Moulin Rouge
- Glass or half-bottle of champagne at Moulin Rouge, depending on option selected
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Drop-off in the center of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- Cloakroom fee at Moulin Rouge
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Before accessing the Eiffel Tower, you may have to wait in lines for security and elevators. Wait time may be up to 25 minutes to access the 2nd floor. Summit ticket holders may wait an additional 20 minutes for the elevator from the 2nd floor.
- If you attend the earliest show at the Moulin Rouge, you will take the cruise on a separate day.
- Smart casual dress required.
- Cloakroom fee is compulsory at Moulin Rouge and will have to paid on the door.
- The Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children under 6.
- You will be dropped off to the closest proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach will be provided to return you back to near your hotel in central Paris.