Explore the charms of Paris. Follow your guide along the literary Saint Germain des Prés, past the antic Latin Quarter and through the medieval Marais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The meeting poinr is 7 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris. This is at the City Hall square. The square is very large and therefore it's recommend to carefully check the address on Google maps first to ensure you arrive at the exact location. Your guide will wait for you at the lift entrance leading to the underground parking where the local partner's bikes are stored. Your guide will be holding a red umbrella. Traffic jams can be signifcant in Paris. Metro is the safest way to get to the meeting point on time. You can also download the free app Citymapper to give you an estimated time for arrival by all means of transportation. The metro station name is "Hôtel de Ville" on lines 1 and 11. Once you have arrived, take exit N°4 called "Avenue Victoria" and the parking elevator is 20 meters in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for all levels of fitness