Spend a delightful evening in Paris that combines a cruise along the Seine in a glass-covered boat with dinner and wine on the quay at the Bistro Parisien. Take in panoramic views of the city’s monuments from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), pontoon number 3. Look for Bateaux Parisiens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you take the cruise before dinner if you arrive later than 20:00.
- Board the cruise boat at pier number 3
- At the box office, you will receive tickets for the sightseeing cruise and your dinner at the Bistro Parisien
- Dinner is served from 18:00 to 21:30
- If you need to park your car use the Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly public car park (under the Quai Branly Museum)