Explore Paris at your own pace with a 24 or 48 hour ticket. Listen to engaging commentary as you marvel at iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Select participants and date
Take the bus from the stop at the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, facing Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route: 1. Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, Entrée 2 Tour Eiffel 2. Champ de Mars Avenue Joseph Bouvard 3. Opéra Garnier Facing 15, rue Scribe (next to the Roissy airport shuttle bus stop) 4. Louvre-Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre 11 avenue de l’Opéra (by Big Bus information center) 5. Louvre-Pont des Arts Quai François Mitterrand (near Pont des Arts) 6. Notre Dame 3, Rue Lagrange (outside souvenir shop, opposite park entrance) 7. Musée d'Orsay 58 Place Henry de Montherlant (facing the museum) 8. Champs-Elysées 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées (facing the Arc de Triomphe) 9. Grand Palais Avenue Winston Churchill (facing Grand Palais and Petit Palais) 10. Trocadéro Place du Trocadero (next to the Musée de l'Homme)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours