Wine, French food and craft beer equals a fantastic way to discover Paris. Join this laid-back, food and drink-focused walking tour to discover Paris through its bistros, wine bars, brasseries and cool local neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Bastille Square (Place de la Bastille) on the steps of the Bastille Opera (Metro 1, 5, 8, exit n°4 r.de Lyon Port de l’Arsenal RER A Gare de Lyon).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Closure of sites: because local shops are visited on this tour, some may be closed unexpectedly. Should this happen, the stop will be replaced with an equally delicious alternative
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. Also, please note that while children are permitted, all the stops are alcohol-related, so children might not enjoy the tour as much as you will
- Please bring an umbrella on rainy days
- Please notify in advance of any allergies or food preferences
- Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination