Learn how to make wine at an historical 18th-century wine cellar in central Paris, and discover the former haunt of the French royals. Enjoy a hands-on workshop that will help you create your own personal bottle of wine to take home and keep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
52, Rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance