See the best of the Louvre in just 2 hours with a skip-the-ticket-line entrance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is at the Arc du Carousel. Due to an ongoing renovation of the Arc du Carrousel, the meeting point may be a bit crowded. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign. The Arc du Carousel (a triumphal arch) is located inside the Place du Carousel, standing between the Louvre Pyramid and the Tuileries Gardens. When facing the Arc du Carousel, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the arch. The meeting point is located at the left statue (southern end of square). Your guide will be holding a sign. Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to drop you off at Arc du Carousel of the Louvre, 75001 Paris. Arriving by Metro: Metro station Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre, Line 1 and 7. Follow the sign "sortie" (exit). Take the exit “sortie #1” named "Passage Richelieu."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers cannot be accommodated
- Particular galleries of the Louvre Museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan
- Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted
- There may be a wait at security of up to 20 minutes
- This tour operates in English
- All members of your party must bring valid ID with them on the day of the tour
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Paris government guidelines for the most up-to-date information