See the sights of Paris illuminated after dark on a panoramic night tour by open-top bus. Get a front-row seat to all the must-see sights, such as the Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Find a bus stop at the corner of Champs-Elysees opposite Arc de Triomphe. A Big Bus representative will help you check-in and board the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Live guides will not be present on every night tour
- The night tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
- Departure time varies seasonally
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app