See the sights of Paris illuminated after dark on a panoramic night tour by open-top bus. Get a front-row seat to all the must-see sights, such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Find a bus stop at the corner of Champs-Elysees opposite Arc de Triomphe (156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008). A Big Bus representative will help you check-in and board the bus. Night Tour departs at 8:00 PM daily.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Night Tour Departs at 8:00 PM daily
- The Night Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
- The tour will operate with a closed top in poor weather conditions