Get an intimate look into 20th-century Paris with a guided walk through the influential Parisian neighborhood of Montparnasse. Explore the streets, once occupied by Nazis, and see the most important theaters and bars of the 1920s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Église Notre-Dame des Champs church. Your guide will be holding an orange sign with ExperienceFirst written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine
- This tour covers about 2 miles of walking
- You can choose a group tour or a private tour