Spend a delightful evening in Paris that combines a cruise along the Seine in a glass-covered boat with dinner and wine on the quay at the Bistro Parisien. Take in panoramic views of the city’s monuments from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Host or greeter
- French, English, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), pontoon number 3Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you take the cruise before dinner if you arrive later than 20:00.
- Board the cruise boat at pier number 3
- At the box office, you will receive tickets for the sightseeing cruise and your dinner at the Bistro Parisien
- Dinner is served from 18:00 to 21:30