Enjoy the privacy of a guided tour of the Musee d'Orsay, the second most visited museum in Paris, which displays collections of art from 1848 -1914.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy skipping the lines at a usually busy Parisian location
- Feel comfortable and in-charge with your private guide
- Expand your knowledge of Parisian art and Impressionism
- 1.5-hour private tour
- Entrance tickets
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the Rhinoceros statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the museum entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. You can buy them directly on the museum website or via the link the local partner will send you once you have booked the tour.
- Be careful with the dates when booking your museum entrance tickets as they are only sold 3 months in advance of the requested dates.
- The price is for up to 6 people.
- Children under 18 go free.