See Paris’ only one-woman comedy show that’s 100% in English. Learn everything you need to know about how Parisians live from a real Parisian woman. Laugh as Julie Collas pulls back the curtain on the City of Love.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the first one-woman show in English written by a real Parisian about her life in Paris
- Experience a brand new show which started in September 2017
- Enjoy an international atmosphere with Parisians in a pleasant theater
- Tickets for the show
- Food and beverage (available at the bar)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Theatre Bo Saint-Martin, 19 boulevard Saint-Martin 75003, Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Free seating: the seats are not assigned by the theater box office.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- The show is hardly ever the same twice. Julie Collas updates her material based on what's going on that week.
- This show is aimed at a wide audience.