Travel back in time to the days of World War II and see the famous Landing Beaches of Normandy on a full-day tour from Paris. Learn about the Allied campaigns to liberate Europe from the Nazis, and enjoy a lunch, with cider tasting, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the steps of the Palais de Chaillot at the Trocadero. The nearest Metro station is Trocadero (Lines 9 or 6). Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower. As you leave the station from Exit 1, you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly in front of you on the left. Your guide will be holding a sign. For taxi transfers, ask your driver to drop you in front of the Palais de Chaillot, one of the 2 identical buildings on Place du Trocadero.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or with any impairments requiring special assistance.
- The cider tasting is not available on Sundays
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Tours operate in small groups of 25 people or fewer