Take a full-day tour dedicated to the operations of June 6th 1944, when the Allies arrived at the landing beaches in Normandy to alter the course of history. Visit the American Cemetery in Colleville and the ruins of the artificial harbor at Arromanches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Paris.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Visit the German battery of Longues sur Mer, part of the Atlantic Wall
- Tour the American Cemetery in Colleville
- Go to Omaha Beach, site of bloody battles during the D-Day Landings
- Stop at Arromanches to view the artificial harbor, built by the Allies in less than 15 days
- Enjoy lunch at the “Ferme de la Rançonnière” restaurant
- Get a guided tour of the remains of the Atlantic Wall at Juno Beach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Paris
- Services of a driver/guide
- Free visit to the German battery of Longues sur Mer
- Visit to the American Cemetery
- Free time to visit the Visitor Center at Omaha Beach
- Lunch (drinks included) at the restaurant "La Ferme de la Rançonnière"
- Stop at Arromanches and visit to Juno Beach 6
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The supplier reserves the right to change or cancel some of circuits without any advance notice.
- Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximate and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris.