A one day trip to discover the incredible history of thousands of soldiers who landed in Normandy on 6th June 1944. Depart from Paris, then your chauffeur will drive you to the Memorial of Caen, Colleville Cemetery, and Pointe du Hoc.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be at your hotel in Paris. For addresses outside of Paris, please contact the supplier for a quote.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Memorial Caen is optional: ask your driver if you wish to go there before the cemetery (tickets can be bought with your guide or directly at the museum)