Marvel at world-famous artworks in the largest museum on this guided tour of the Louvre. Let your guide navigate the long lines and corridors and show you the masterpieces in its vast collections.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Arc du Carrousel du Louvre, the arch which is at the Louvre, opposite the glass pyramid. Your guide will be wearing their guide card around their neck on an orange lanyard with the Memories France logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking
- Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
- Even with pre-reserved tickets, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum