Go on a beautiful bike excursion from Paris, and tour Claude Monet's breathtaking gardens in Normandy. See his unique house, visit the quaint villages of Vernon and Giverny, and then ride along the banks of the River Seine at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets at the office located at 24 rue Edgar Faure, 75015. The closest metro station is Dupleix on line 6. The Dupleix station will be closed in July and August. The next closest station is La Motte Picquet Grenelle (lines 8 & 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone, as long as you can ride a bike!
- If a child's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- Reservations are required for this tour