Visit the Marché d’Aligre in Paris with a local guide. Explore the indoor and outdoor food stalls and the treasures of the flea market. Meet vendors and taste chocolates, cheeses, and other products at one of the city’s most popular markets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the bakery: Ble Sucre, 7 Rue Antoine Vollon, 75012 Paris, France. Nearest metro station: Ledru-Rollin (take the exit labeled "rue Traversière")Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You may want to bring several bags or a shopping trolley along for your purchases.