Explored the Marais, the most interesting and diverse neighborhood in Paris, on a private guided walk. Learn about its past and visit sites such as Les Halles, Place des Vosges, and the Pletzel area – the historic center of the city’s Jewish community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Metro Étienne Marcel. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.