Discover the secrets behind Paris’s former royal neighborhood on this 2.5-hour tour of the Marais. Your guide will lead you through the tiny streets, courtyards and mansions that make up this quintessentially Parisian district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalised experience
- Minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks are allowed through security
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is not accessible for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies
- Some collections may vary along the year
- Please bring valid photo ID