Gain entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris and see artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Entrance is guaranteed within 30 minutes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
What customers loved
"Really all were amazing, especially Egyptian sector."
"Mona Lisa, statues in the courtyard,"
"Seeing the Mona lisa. Totally not overrated!"
"The statues, and the medieval parts were fascinating, bringing history to life"
"The palace of Persian King Darius."
"The atmosphere is over Whelming"
"The sculptures are amazing and of course the Mona Lisa is a must see but be prepared to queue for this and to fight for a picture!"
"The French Paintings and Greek startups."
Select participants and date
Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at the Pyramid main entrance, Porte de Lions, or Carrousel entrance to the Louvre Museum. You will then go through an airport-style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you request. For example, if you select 2:00 PM, your entrance time might be 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, or 2:30 PM
- You will receive your Louvre tickets via email
- Some rooms have been temporarily closed.
- The Salle des États (where the Mona Lisa is displayed) will be entered and exited through separate doors.
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, under 18s, and EU residents under 25, all with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you