Begin your visit to Paris and see Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and loads more on this small-group bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Fontaine Saint-Michel in central Paris. Look out for the guide standing next to the bright blue bike. The closest Metro stop is called Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame and it is easy to access with the Metro line 4 and the RER line C.* The meeting point is also very close to the Metro Line 10 stop "Cluny." *Please note that during the summer months the RER line "C" will be undergoing maintenance and will not be running through central Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress according to the weather forecast. A cap, sunscreen, and light clothing are recommended in summer, and gloves, a scarf, and warmer clothes are recommended in winter.