Discover Paris at your own pace from the River Seine with a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to a riverboat shuttle service. Board and alight where you want, as often as you want, and see the city's iconic sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- French, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Hop on the Batobus boat at one of the 9 stops at the following locations: Tour Eiffel: Port de la Bourdonnais; Musée d'Orsay: Quai de Solférino; Saint-Germain-des-Prés: Quai de Malaquais; Notre Dame: Quai de Montebello; Invalides: Port des Invalides; Jardin des Plantes: Quai Saint-Bernard; Hôtel de Ville: Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville; Louvre: Quai du Louvre; Place de la Concorde: Port des Champs-Elysées.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Boats run every 30 minutes on average
- Boats are heated and offer a panoramic view with a terrace
- There are no toilets onboard or at the stations
- Baby carriages are allowed on board, please bring fold-up carriages and ask a crew member to stow them at the front of the boat
- Because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop is wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to access the boat: bags will be checked on arrival (bulky baggage more than 16 liters onto the boat; rucksacks, suitcases, or large bags are not permitted on the boat, but this does not include small backpacks, handbags and computer cases)
- On July 14 the last departure will be at 1:30 PM from the Eiffel Tower station
- From March 6th to March 28th, the service will not be run on Mondays and Tuesdays