Visit the hidden jewel of Versailles, the private estate of Marie Antoinette. See her beautiful private mansion, gardens and Normandy village, all hidden away a short walk from the palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the bottom of the gardens of Versailles, by the gate on the right-hand side by the Grand Canal. You can see the Grand Canal easily from the terrace behind the palace. Walk towards it on the right side of the gardens, and see a railing that separates the gardens from the park. Find your guide wearing their guide card around their neck on an orange lanyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A reasonable amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You will need to purchase a ticket to enter the gardens of Versailles, as you need to cross the gardens to reach the gate that leads to the Domain of Marie-Antoinette. Please allow yourself plenty of time for ticket lines and to walk through the gardens to reach the gate
- This tour is best suited to guests who are already in Versailles visiting the palace and gardens in the morning, or guests who have previously visited and know the palace and gardens and wish to explore more