Spend 2 days exploring Normandy and Brittany and discover the history and beauty of these places. Travel away from Paris to the coast, stopping in the communes of Rouen, Honfleur, Arromanches, Caen, Saint-Malo, and Mont Saint-Michel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 30 minutes before tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the abbey, as the route consists of many steps.
- Comfortable clothes and good shoes recommended.
- Every customer will be offered an informational booklet about the battle of Normandy.