Create your own perfect day in Paris with a reserved entrance to the Louvre Museum, and a cruise on the River Seine to experience the city from its historic waterway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Louvre Museum ticket is only valid on the day and the time selected
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays, May 1, July 14 and December 25
- The Louvre is free on the first Sunday of the month from October to March
- The river cruise ticket is valid for any day during the next six months; it runs approximately every 30 minutes, 7 days a week, departing from the Eiffel Tower