3. Paris: Dinner Show at the Moulin Rouge
Take your seats at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
Watch a troupe of 100 artistes, including 60 Doris Girls, parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
Upgrade to one of the dinner options and feast from a menu of traditional French gastronomy. It all takes place in a beautiful 850-seat Belle Epoque venue.
Soiree Toulouse-Lautrec Menu:
• Starter: Charentais Melon, Shaving of Marinated Beef, Jelly of Beef Consommé with Port, or Salmon Tataki Mojito Style with Pineapple, Lemon and Mint Coulis• Main: Roasted Breast of Red Label Chicken, Warm Lobster Tartar, Mashed Potatoes, Summer Vegetables, American Sauce or Fillet of Croaker Fish Pan Fried, Peas’ French Style, Carrot Sauce with Smoked Salt, Pork Belly• Dessert: Traditional Tiramisu with Coffee and flavored with Star Anise or Choux Pastry Filled with Madagascar Vanilla Cream, Candied Apricot, Coriander Scented Coulis
Soiree Belle Epoque Menu
• Mise en bouche
• Starter: Homemade Pâté in a Pastry Crust, Pickles of Summer Fruits, Young Chicory Leaf, Pecan Nuts or Thin Slices of Veal, Vitello Tonnato Style, Raw Marinated Red Tuna, Caperberries, Parmigiano Reggiano or Smoked Salmon from “Fumaison”, Tarama with Sea Urchin Coral• Main: Pan-Roasted Fillet of Veal, Mixed Summer Vegetables Cooked and Raw, Aioli Sauce, Gravy or Fillet of Seabass Steamed on a Bed of Lemon, Fennel Confit, Tomato Confit with Basil, Potato Gnocchi, Riviera Olives, Piquillo Pepper Sauce
• Dessert: Iced Parfait, Peach filling, Vanilla flavored Chantilly Cream, Fresh Summer Fruits or Black Forest Cake with Chocolate Guajana 70%, Flavored with Tonka Beans
• Starter: Sweet and Sour Mixed Vegetables, Caper Berries, Bulgur with Lemon Leaves or Pressed Vegetables from Nice area Cooked with Lemon Thyme, Cherry Tomato Preserve, Basil Pistou Sauce
• Main: Papillote of Mixed Green Curry Vegetables with Chickpeas, Pickled Red Onions, Fresh Coriander or Fregula Pasta Cooked in a Vegetables Broth Basil, Avocado and Tomato Sauce
• Dessert: Seasonal Fruits Roasted in Papillote, Dried Lime
Children's Menu (valid for children from 6 to 11 years old)
• Starter: Carpaccio of Beef Tomato, Mozzarella Di Buffala
• Main: Roasted Breast of Chicken, Mixed Vegetables with Basil, Chicken Jus
• Dessert: Pecan Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream
All the services (dinner-show and show alone) include half a bottle of champagne per person. You can swap your half bottle for 2 soft drinks of your choice. Any additional beverages will be charged on the spot as an extra.