Get a welcome to Panama City from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at your hotel or accommodation. The local guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or outside your Airbnb accommodation. It is also possible to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or intersection in the city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children from 3 to 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around the city at your expense
- Upon booking, your guide will get in touch to confirm details and ask some questions to get to know you better. Each tour is completely customized so you can choose the meeting point, start time and length (minimum 2 hours)