Enjoy a quick tour around main tourist attractions in Panama City for those on a short layover in the city. Do not miss the chance to visit the Panama Canal with this 4-hour tour. Airport pick-up and drop off included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tocumen Airport or Panama Pacifico Airport. Meet the guide showing a sign with your name at Arrivals which is at the left after Customs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The best time to visit the Panama Canal is between 8:00 AM-10:00 AM and 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Participants coming from Brazil are required to bring their International Vaccination Certificate against yellow fever in order to be able to leave the airport
- Negative COVID19 PCR or antigen test with less than 72 hours and a minimum of 7 hours between flights are required in order to be able to leave the airport
- Tickets have an additional cost of USD $10 per person to be purchased at the Canal
- This stop is optional because there is a free observation area from Pedro Miguel Locks which is the place to visit on Mondays when the Visitors Center is closed
- The guide is also the driver to reduce contact
- In order to be able to leave the airport it is necessary a minimum of 7 hours between flights, a full vaccination certificate against Covid-19 with more than 14 days since the last dose or a negative Covid-19 PCR or antigen test with less than 72 hours