Discover the San Blas Islands and relax in a rustic bungalow on the beach, hosted by a native Guna family. Take a tour to visit Perro Chico Island's sunken boat and natural swimming pool. Enjoy your days with free kayaks, snorkeling, and swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Panama City
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that this is not a luxury tour: San Blas Islands is an indigenous protected zone. All services and accommodations are rustic - this is part of the adventure.
- Infants between 0-4 years are free, but they will need to travel in a parent's lap during ground transportation, and meals are not provided. Upon booking, you will have the option to select an infant car seat and child meals as add-ons.
- Credit cards are not accepted on the island.