Explore Palermo, an authentic gem of Sicily on a private guided walking tour. Discover the signs of the impressive Baroque époque in the city, such as the oratory of San Domenico, the fascinating monastery of Santa Caterina and so much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Bellini, Palermo, Italia Meet your guide at the entrance of Santa Caterina churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets for the monastery of Santa Caterina (€2) and the combined ticket for the two oratories (€6) are not included in the price, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help.