Walk through central Palermo on a guided tour of vibrant markets and historical monuments. Experience the sights, smells, and sounds of this bustling Sicilian capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza Olivella, in front of the entrance to the Regional Archeological Museum Antonio SalinasOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to visit the cathedral. Men cannot wear shorts, and tank tops. Bermudas and T-shirts are allowed
- Women cannot wear shorts, miniskirts, and tops. Bermuda shorts and T-shirts are allowed
- At the entrance of the cathedral, you can buy a light jacket (1€) to cover your shoulders and legs