Immerse yourself in the native Sicilian cheeses and wines on this 2-hour tasting tour in Palermo. Step inside a beautiful 16th century home to sample 6 wines and 6 cheeses from the local area. Finish off the tour with typical sweets and desert wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn how to identify and taste Sicilian wine and cheese
- Try 6 different wine samples and 6 different cheeses of Sicily
- Relax in the charming and friendly location inside a 16th-century building in Palermo
- 6 different Sicilian wines
- 6 different Sicilian cheeses
- Black bread of Castelvetrano or Monreale
- Rich green salad
- Riedel glassware
- Typical Sicilian ricotta sweets
- Zibibbo sweet wine
- Transfer to and from the hotel/B&B/port/train station
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Piazza San Domenico, near the entry to the store La Rinascente, PalermoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to and from the hotel/B&B/airport/train station are available on request.
- A different schedule is possible on request.