The Rock Classic Overnight Cruise is a tour of the Bay of Islands with loads of fun activities like target shooting, dusk fishing, night kayaking, snorkeling, island exploring, informative chats with the knowledgeable crew and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 22 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There will be almost everything you need for your Bay of Islands experience. However, it is recommended that you bring along a few personal items...
- -Nibbles and snacks ( dinner is after sun goes down so this can be late)
- -Warm jacket (NZ weather can change quickly)
- -Camera (limited charging is available on board)
- -Bring just an overnight bag (there is limited space onboard)
- -Light footwear or sandals are fine (please NO hiking boots)
- -Cash or card (we have EFTPOS)
- You are welcome to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages aboard. If you have any special dietary requests or allergies, please contact the local operator after booking.