Take in the views of the Bay of Islands on a cruise to The Hole in the Rock from Paihia or Russell. Spot dolphins, whales, and other marine wildlife, and enjoy a 1.5-hour island stop to swim and walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, French, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Snacks and a licensed bar are available onboard or enjoy our menu at the stunningly located Otehei Bar Café and Bar on Urupukapuka Island
- This tour operator is licensed by the Department of Conservation to view marine mammals, including Bottlenose Dolphins
- The trip through the Hole in the Rock may be not be possible due to weather conditions