Skydive from 9,000-feet in “The Winterless North" - the warmest and sunniest drop zone in New Zealand. Feel the heart-pumping adrenalin from an exhilarating 20-seconds of freefall then enjoy a relaxing flight under the canopy before landing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bay of Islands Airport, 182 Wiroa Road, Kerikeri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a weather dependent activity. It typically takes 1.5 hours to complete your skydive and is recommended to allow 3 hours for potential changes in weather
- Courtesy local pickups from selected hotels around the Bay of Islands are available by arrangement with local operator after booking
- Your eligibility to skydive will be assessed on the day and is subject to height, weight, and medical conditions
- Please note there is a 100-kilogram weight limit and all passengers must securely fit in the harness