Fancy an evening cruise in the Bay of Islands? Enjoy a truly unique experience on a sundowner cruise to sail in the inner area of the Bay of Islands at a more relaxed and cooler time of day, returning to Paihia just in time for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Paihia Beach, Marsden Rd, Paihia. The boat will be anchored close to the shore. You will see the boat when you arrive at the beach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The sundowner cruise is available during Summer (December to March) when the days are long and you want to fit a little something extra into your day
- Blankets or ponchos are available onboard for your comfort
- A moderate level of physical ability is required for this active adventure-style cruise
- For your safety and enjoyment, a reasonable level of spoken English is required for communication, understanding of safety briefings, and spoken instructions
- To participate in the optional swim, you must be able to competently swim a distance of 200-meters unassisted (no life jackets)