Operation "Avalanche" was the largest landing operation of its time. Retrace moments of the landing at Paestum, visit the museum of the landing at Salerno, and enjoy a panoramic tour of Salerno.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic
- Private group
- Learn about the famous Operation Avalanche at the Museum of Landing
- Enjoy a fun sightseeing tour around the beautiful city of Salerno
- Visit the monument in memory of the "36th Division Texas"
- Admire the Tower of Paestum, once a part of 111 visually adjoining towers
- Visit the Paestum Bunker
- Feast on a traditional Cilento lunch
- Paestum/Salerno transfer
- Entrance ticket to the Museum
- Private guided tour (Multilanguage)
- 1 meal
- Free package to Nevada Amusement Park
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour runs every day except Monday.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.