This unique full-day tour from Paestum takes you through two of the most significant events to come out of the town: its role as the site of the Allied Landing, or Operation "Avalanche," and its connection to Ancel keys, the inventor of the "K-ration."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic
- Private group
- Visit the living museum of the Mediterranean diet
- Explore the museum of the sea
- Walk to the beach from the Tower of the sea
- See the monument in memory of the "36th Division Texas"
- Admire the Tower of Paestum, a military building that dates back to 1500
- Pay a visit to the Paestum bunker
- Taste typical products of the Cilento
- Paestum/Pioppi transfer
- Entrance tickets to the Museums
- Private multilingual guided tour
- 1 Meal
- Free package of Nevada Amusement Park
- Any gratuities for guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
parco giochi Nevada Park Via Nettuno,89 - 84047 Paestum (SA)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour runs every day except Tuesday.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.