Enjoy a private guided tour to discover one of the most important basilicas in Italy, the Basilica of Sant'Antonio in Padua. You'll get to see the wonderful frescoes inside the church, the Oratory of St. George and the famous artworks of Tiziano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prato della Valle, Padua. Meet your guide next to the big fountain in the center of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothing in the basilica (if it's hot, bring along something to cover up your shoulders and legs)