Navigate through hidden passages and alleyways and past the most famous colleges, monuments, and pubs on a walking tour hosted by the city’s tourism board through Oxford University and city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Cool Britannia Gift Shop, at the junction of Broad Street and Turl Street. They will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Many colleges have been closed since the pandemic, so while your guide will try their best, a college visit may not always be possible. The 1pm tour is prebooked into Jesus College. However, this is subject to availability, and all colleges reserve the right to close on the day of your tour
- All the key University & Library buildings will be seen from the outside, but there is still plenty to enjoy in the fabulous architecture
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour has Visit England #SafeTravels accreditation
- Groups sizes are small for your safety and comfort