Travel by luxury mini-coach through the scenic English countryside to The Cotswolds. Spend plenty of time off the bus, enjoying a guided tour of Oxford and its centuries-old university, and Stratford-upon-Avon, with an optional Shakespeare’s house visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This is guaranteed to be a genuine small-group tour, with a maximum of 16 participants. Touring with a maximum of 16 participants means that you get more for your money, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads, more personal attention, more time with locals, and a more friendly, authentic experience.
- As you will be spending significant time outside, it is recommended that you bring clothing and footwear suitable for time off the bus.
- Please note that children must be over the age of 3 to participate in this tour.
- You must inform the tour operator in writing, by email/post, if you wish to cancel a tour on The English Bus. On cancelation, you will receive a refund as follows:
- 28 days or more before the tour date, you’ll receive 100 per cent of the tour value
- between 27 and 15 days before departure, a 50 per cent refund will be provided
- 14 days or less prior to departure, no refund is available