Follow the Oxford actors, students or graduate guides to explore the famous sights and colleges in Oxford. See inside a Harry Potter film site, the Bodleian Library (when open). Private group tours in other languages available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours - 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Enjoy a 1.5 to 2-hour walking tour around the city of Oxford
- Follow the informative, eccentric, and humorous tour guide
- See inside some of Oxford's most beautiful colleges
- Led by Oxford-educated guides or by Oxford actors
- Entry to Divinity School (Harry Potter film site)
- Map of Oxford College and sights
- Entry to Magdalen college with £7 entry fee per person is included in ticket but only for private group tours and only until May 15, 2021.
- Entrance to any colleges the local partner doesn't have existing access rights to
- Entrance to Christchurch
- On any dates when the Divinity School is closed (please read the full description carefully), the tour will not visit that location. The Divinity School also sometimes closes with no prior notice.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Walking tours last for 90-120 minutes. Entry to one or more colleges is included but cannot be guaranteed on any university graduation days- please see dates below
- Group bookings will be private tours unless another group happens to book and request the guide on the same date and time
- To book a tour in a foreign language, select the £50 surcharge option button called, 'tour conducted in foreign language option'. The tour operator may not always be able to find a guide for that language
- The tour runs rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
- Although the tour operator plans and reserve college entrance in advance, they cannot guarantee entrance to any specific colleges
- Entrance to The Divinity School film site (at the Bodleian Library) is not guaranteed
- Divinity School is generally closed December 24-26 and January 1 every year