Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour around the city of Oxford and the university. Explore charming cobbled streets and squares, hidden passageways and medieval college buildings. Hear entertaining stories of the city's history and famous students.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that on ceremonial days, open days and exam days colleges may be closed